Clinical Supervisor (BCBA)
CALIFORNIA – All Locations
Behavior Nation provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). We provide high-quality services for children as well as training and education for their families.
Behavior Nation started with a mission to make quality, evidence-based ABA Services are accessible to families that need them. Today, we stand strong with our providers, proud of having served hundreds of families across the United States and abroad, helping patients achieve meaningful progress.
Our company’s mission goes much deeper than revenue. As such, we are looking for like-minded ABA providers to become a part of our growing family who will further our mission by fostering a self-sustaining culture of success within the company.
About This Job:
- Telehealth and in-person in-home services, driving required.
- Competitive compensation packages based on experience, health benefits, 401(k) match, PTO, mileage. reimbursement, CEUs and professional development, company-issued phone, and laptop, etc.
- HUGE potential to become a Senior Behavior Analyst or Clinical Director in our company, as we prefer to hire within our agency!
What Makes You a Good Fit:
All we require is that you:
- Be vested in the ABA Field, committed to the cause, willing to learn and grow constantly amidst the changing landscape that is the ABA field.
- Be loving and caring for all our patients and their families, willing to go the extra mile to ensure clients receive quality medically necessary ABA Services and Parent Education as well as awareness.
- Be eager to help others learn and grow with you by providing hands-on training and supervision both in a classroom and in the field.
Why Behavior Nation:
No matter what your career goals and aspirations are, Behavior Nation will support you through a positive culture of leadership and mentoring.
What Makes Behavior Nation Different:
Culture With a Cause
Creating a better world for individuals with developmental disabilities is at the core of our company values, and our team acts on their passions to support those values every single day.
Culture of Leadership and Mentorship
We support employees’ interests by providing opportunities to achieve their career goals and aspirations. Our providers have supported and nurtured many aspiring BCBAs and BCaBAs throughout the world through our mentorship programs, and we continue to do so for even more ABA providers.
Families First Pro-bono Program
As part of our commitment to bring ABA Services to families in need, Behavior Nation sponsors eligible families to receive ABA Services, completely free of cost to them.
Free Community Events
COVID-19 may have slowed us down, but we will rise strong. From Free Social Skills Groups for All to free Parent Training Seminars, we (will soon again) do it all.
Just to name a few things.
- Signing Bonus: Per company policy.
- Next Steps: If this sounds like a good fit with what you’re looking for, apply away. We can’t wait to meet you!