Behavior Nation Will be Closed on Friday, July 3. We will resume normal business hours on Monday, July 6.
CALIFORNIA – All Locations
We are currently seeking a full time office assistant.
We are looking for a Office Administrator who can:
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks (training will be provided).
- Assist with sourcing and screening job applicants.
- Oversee scheduling of staff using our proprietary scheduling software.
- Prepare reports to assist with billing and payroll.
- Assist with invoicing clients and processing co-pays.
- Review and organize calendars, plan daily activities and errands and complete tasks in a timely and complete various tasks with attention to detail and correctness with direction.
- Dependable, punctual, detail oriented, highly organized and computer savvy person to be part of our team.
- You will need to be a motivated self-starter, who can identify what needs to get done as well as complete projects with minimal supervision and for whom no job is too big or too small.
Required personal characteristics and skills:
- Enjoy supporting others and helping them succeed.
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Have good speaking and writing skills and be proficient on a computer.
Benefits and Perks available for qualifying candidates (based on tenure and work hours):
- Highly competitive pay depending on experience.
- Professional development and training.
- Sick Days and Vacation Time policy.
- 401K per company policy.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement.
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees (30+ hours/week).
About Behavior Nation
Behavior Nation provides Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). We provide high-quality services for children as well as training and education for their families.